A Collection Of Up-To-Date Argumentative Essay Topics In Law
It can be a really interesting feat when you check the many topics that are up for an argumentative essay. Because there is generally a counter argument for every act in this day and age, it would not be as complicated to get a strong outline and finish to your paper. Argumentative essays have been among the most technical, critical and even somewhat inspirational piece of work. This is due to the fact that in an argumentative paper, persons are able to critically assess a point and evaluate every aspect of it. It is developed in such a way that persons who may have never understood the whole aspect of the given situation(s) are able to get an idea and upon understanding, they too are able to voice their opinions.
In this society we are now living, among the major and most critical issues are directly or indirectly related to law. Either it relates to the rights of a country, a person, an animal, or a thing, there are always counter reactions to any kinds of decisions. When you decide now on a topic to build for your argumentative essay around law, you can choose from either of the following:
- Should immigrants have more living rights?
- Should employers be obligated to hire an ex-convict? Why or why not
- Does random employee drug testing infringe on person's privacy rights?
- Should the legal age be adjusted if lives are at risk?
- Should selection tubal occlusion procedure being done on unsuspecting women?
- Under what circumstances should abortion be justifiable?
- For parents to monitor teenage children's internet use, is this a matter of infringement of privacy rights?
- Breastfeeding in public a yes or no?
- Is it fair for unjustifiable animal euthanizations?
- Why should marijuana ever be legalized? Prove the positives.
There are so many factors a student can consider when they decide to write an argumentative paper on any interest of law. It is seen in everyday situations where persons are either unhappy due to the fact that their rights may have been infringed upon, but because they are of the minority group, it seems to have become the norm. There are much more essay topics that can be developed but it all depends on what we see around us. The fact that almost all situations now have something to do with the law and making it "count,” there will always be some form of counter whether proving positive or negative.